Translator (Japanese Bilingual)
Who we are
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We’ve been also ranked #18 in 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute. We are proud to finish in the 2018 Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs by FlexJobs!
This is the third year for CACTUS to finish in the top 20.
- Translate highly technical clinical trial material from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Coordinate with client to clarify unclear terminology
- Maintain a translator database for each therapeutic area/client account
- Assist with client servicing activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills in Japanese (both verbal and written) JLPT N2/N1 (N1 preferred)
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of technical terms in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Graduate degree in any field (biological sciences preferred)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines