We are currently looking for a Senior Visualizer in Mumbai for Research Communication Services a division of Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com). We are on a look-out for someone who is passionate and would be responsible for working on content assets across formats for top global publishing and academic brands.
About the role
This is an exciting new role at one of the world’s biggest digital agencies for the academic and publishing communities. Research Communication Services is a growing portfolio at Editage that aims to closely harness and serve the need of the global research community to disseminate research for deeper real-world impact and to promote internationalization of academic brands.
- Creative input on briefs:
- Meet with content team/client & understand briefs
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Create wireframes/storyboards; sketch ideas whenever required
- Decide elements of information design in output so as help easy understanding.
- Updated knowledge of software and tools of the trade
- Client-related goals:
- Attend client meetings whenever required
- Research on clients & brands so as to deliver bespoke creative design
- Having the sensibilities to understand the brand, brand guidelines, the client’s core message, target audience and other needs of the client
- Ability to present & explain designs to clients
- Project management & internal coordination:
- Adhering to internal/client timelines
- Coordination with the internal/external content team to ensure that the copy and design are in sync
- Effective communication of the final artworks to relevant internal departments for final execution
- Preparation of drawing & design presentations with all specifications- materials & sizes
- Working with the internal/client production department to ensure design integrity, color accuracy, and quality
You fit the bill if you
- Are an expert at Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, with basic competence at After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Are familiar with designing softwares - 3D Max, Sketch Up, AutoCAD; Knowledge of 2D- Photoshop & Corel Draw
- Have experience leading designers on multiple projects from concept to launch
- Understand people and participate in UX research, personas, scenarios, concepts, wireframes, workflows, prototypes.
- Stay up-to-date on new media formats, design trends, technologies and ideologies in the digital/social world.
- Have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Can work as per timelines with a strong desire to learn on the go
- Collaborate and work with international clients, managers, writers, and coders to design ideas
What’s in it for you?
- Global Exposure: Work in a fast-paced global organization and interact with team & clients across geographies. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle
- Culture: Work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Learn and grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexi-time: The company supports flexible working hours depending on one’s role and business requirements