Scientific Reviewers: Physical Sciences & Pharma (Freelance)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.
We engage a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016. .
We are currently looking for researchers and editors who can provide detailed assessments on manuscripts (along the lines of journal peer reviews).
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- A bachelor's (or higher) degree in the Physical Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences (mandatory)
- Experience as a peer reviewer with a journal or as a journal editor (mandatory)
- Published manuscripts that you have authored or co-authored
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide input in the form of peer review comments on manuscripts with the aim of highlighting improvements to boost their chances of publication
- Prepare a detailed assessment on the above points in the form of a report
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Flexibility. You can telecommute from anywhere. You will also have the flexibility to keep your own work hours as long as you meet the deadlines.
- You are at liberty to take up work outside CACTUS.
- You will have access to articles on the latest industry trends and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- Application process
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume.
Do mention that you came across our ad on the "Cactus Careers" webpage and are interested in applying for the Scientific Reviewers: Physical Sciences/Pharma (Work-from-home) role.
Please highlight your Peer Reviewing experience in your CV.