Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Location: Mumbai, India
Overview of Role:
CACTUS is currently looking to add a dynamic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Publication Support Specialist to our world-class medical communications delivery team in Mumbai. The medical communications team at CACTUS partners with some of the largest global pharmaceutical companies across a wide range of communications needs including writing, graphics, animation, and publication strategy.
As Publication Support Specialist, you will:
- Help client maintain their publication database
- Conduct verification checks for all publication requirements, eg, conflict of interest disclosure, funding disclosure
- Attend client calls to understand scope of work and implement it
- Revise client requirements checklist to ensure knowledge retention
- Evaluate manuscripts, posters, slide decks, educational material, medical literature, etc, provided by clients for scientific data errors by checking the developed material against annotated references, CSRs, other source data
- Check for discrepancy within text, discrepancy between figures/tables, and between text and supplementary material, and make suggestions for improvements
- Ensure effective communication of QC/fact check findings with the client/medical writers
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical writing industry; freshers with substantial knowledge of the publication landscape or clinical research are also eligible
- Master’s degree in Research, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, multitask, and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail, and zero tolerance to errors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Functional with MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments