Project Coordinator (Night Shift), Medical Communications
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai.
Shift: 10:00 PM to 07:00 AM
This project coordinator requirement is for the centralized allocation of edit, QC and graphics tasks. Half of the scientific team falls into this category so it is a broad role, with the requirement to allocate projects for 45-50 accounts and a similar number of resources.
Process: Once a project is confirmed by the client, the account manager will allocate the writer and reviewer and send the project to the centralized project coordinator to allocate edit, QC, and graphics tasks as needed. The project coordinator will have to work with multiple variables such as account, project criticality, scope, instructions and timelines to allocate the best edit, QC and graphics resources and ensure these tasks are completed within the timeline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with account managers for clear instructions on projects
- Finding and allocating the best resources for projects
- Following up to ensure resources are completing projects per timelines
- Moving allocations based on dynamic project requirements
- Providing reports as needed
Some skills that are essential to this role:
- Stakeholder management: Since the project coordinator will be interacting with account managers and scientific team across multiple client accounts, s/he will need to have strong rapport building and stakeholder management skills
- Fast decision making and speed of working
- Comprehension and understanding of different work streams
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Relocation support
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance
- Night Shift allowance
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- University Degree in any subject (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biological Sciences preferred)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in project management
- 0-2 years of planning and/or management experience