Manager, Web Analytics
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey:http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
CACTUS is looking for a Web Analyst to define and implement measurement strategies for our e-commerce clients and you will be expected to understand key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and making recommendations for innovation and development based on date.
You will use Google Analytics and other platforms (for ex. CRM Data interface) to conduct analysis, draw insights, and report findings to drive digital business growth.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of analytics, user experience, and what drives conversion and retention for consumer-facing properties.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define business goals, establish benchmarks, set target metrics, and report on performance over time
- Segment traffic based on source, channel, visitor frequency, platform, etc. to understand online behaviors, combine business data with web users and identify opportunities to improve conversion and retention
- Effectively communicate findings to stakeholders through compelling dashboards, reports, presentations, and storytelling
- Work with the User Experience team to supplement quantitative analysis with qualitative methodologies and understand the “why” behind the data
- Working closely with product management and UX to prioritize new initiatives, build the optimization/testing strategy around meaningful hypotheses and goals, and further support with data and insights from results
- Automate regular reporting tasks so you can focus on deeper analysis to help prioritize site enhancements and inform optimization efforts
- Educate business owners on the importance of establishing business objectives and implementing measurement strategies
- Stay current with the latest Analytics platforms, trends, and techniques
You fit the bill if you have -
- Expert proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager required; familiarity with additional reporting programs such as Omniture or Adobe Analytics preferred
- A proven track record building analytics strategies and teams from the ground up
- Solid experience configuring analytics platforms, tagging, segmenting, and distilling results for presentation Power BI, Google Data Studio, Google Spreadsheets and review
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, and experience with reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, Datum)
- Sound business judgment, a collaborative work style, and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work across several client engagements
- Experience working with A/B Testing platforms - VWO and knowledge of statistics is a strong plus
- Experience in JS/Jquery and SQL a plus