Who we are:
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of freelance and in-house editors edits and reviews cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
- Handle unpleasant, complex client situations through perseverance and superior problem-solving abilities. Communicate courteously, empathetically, and effectively with external and internal clients. Take ownership and drive the resolution to closure
- Be well informed about our services and understand our quality promise in order to ensure that client feedback is addressed knowledgeably, promptly, and precisely
- Understand internal processes functions to involve right stakeholders and use the feedback to generate consumer and business insights
- Study client feedback and provide inputs for enhancing current services, validating new concepts suggested by clients
- Share insights obtained from client feedback about client behavior and preferences, the industry, market, etc.
What will you need:
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, very high sense of ownership
- Remarkable customer focus and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer's negative experience is transformed into a positive one
- Quick learner who enjoys problem-solving and decision-making
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with various groups, internally and externally
- Good time management/multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
A little about career prospects:
In this short video, one of our Cactizens talks about how she joined CACTUS right after college and how she grew from editor to Associate Vice President in just 6 years. Click here to watch the video.