Intern, Publication Support Services
Who we are:
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of freelance and in-house editors edits and reviews cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
As an intern, you will assist the Client Services team (in PSS) to process client queries and complete basic operational tasks.
Our publication support services team offers a full range of services to meet the authors’ publication needs. These services include helping authors select journals in which to publish their papers, preparing their manuscripts for submission, and helping them complete the journal submission process. Our Publication managers serve as a guide to authors and assist them in their endeavor to get their papers published
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
- Monitoring all team processes to ensure deadline compliance
- Coordinating with internal team members and external teams for effective and timely workflow transfers
- Assisting CS team in processing client responses and configuring assignments on the team interface
- Daily - Processing client responses and configuring service pack components on the Whiteboard interface for process allocation
- Daily - End-of-day clearing of team interface within stipulated deadlines
- Daily - Coordinating with workflow management team to ensure transferred team processes are returned on time
- Daily - Coordinating with internal team members to extend pack deadlines wherever necessary
What will you need:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in any stream
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales/ Client Servicing
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A drive for results
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively influence groups of people
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the academic publishing industry
- High client and business focus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines