Intern, Customer Service (ROW)
Who we are and what we do:
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com ) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
You will learn to:
- Support customers by responding to inbound chats, and configure jobs
- Provide customers with first contact resolution and create a low-effort customer experience
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best-suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Identify critical customer service issues and report them
- Work with cross-cultural team and get a chance to interact with global clients
You're a perfect match if you are
- Willing to work full-time from our office in Andheri East
- Willing to work in shifts- 7:00-16:00 hours or 14:00-23:00 hours
- Willing to work for a duration of 6 months
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly
- Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days’ work week
- Rightful appreciation of efforts: Enjoy well-deserved acknowledgment by way of value cards, awards, and tokens of appreciation
- Fun activities: Enjoy bonding with your team during outings, annual parties, and other exciting gifts and events
- The Pantry of Plenty: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office. Unlimited Coffee, Cookies & Snacks for the inevitable work-time hunger pangs.
- Certificate of internship
- 07:00 to 16:00 (Sat & Sun Week Off)
- 14:00 to 23:00 (Sat & Sun Week Off)