Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 198,000 clients across 116 countries.
We are currently looking for Impact Evaluators to gather evidence of the impact of university research projects and produce evaluation reports based on that evidence. Our clients are universities who require rigorous evidence of the reach and significance of the impact of these projects to support Research Excellence Framework case studies and to inform further work.
The Impact Evaluator will work closely with university clients to gather evidence and write an evaluation report. In some cases this may all be done remotely, in others it may involve travel to conduct fieldwork.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Two years’ experience of impact evaluation in one or more of higher education, government, cultural institutions or the third sector (mandatory)
- Understanding of impact evaluation methodologies and their application
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Gather evidence of the impact of university research projects
- Produce a credible evaluation report underpinned by evidence
- Advise on evaluation methodologies at the inception of a project or at later stages
- Gather evidence of research impact suitable to support REF impact case studies
Job location: United Kingdom (telecommute)
- Application process
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your CV and an example of an impact evaluation report you have previously produced to email@example.com
- Please mention ‘Impact Evaluator’ in the subject line.