Head, Learning & Development
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
As a Head, Learning and Development, the main focus of your role will be to build and strengthen a culture of ‘learning’ at CACTUS. You will conceptualise learning interventions that enable people to continually expand their knowledge, skills and perspective, needed to serve current and future needs of business. You will form part of HR team and drive learning practise for our team of 800+, based in India, US, Japan, China, Korea, UK and Singapore. This position reports into the Head of HR.
Job responsibilities -
- Outline the learning and development needs, in consultation with leaders and HR business partners.
- Realise the vision of CACTUS University, having on-demand resources, sourced from credible learning platforms.
- Be on top of emerging concepts and trends in L &D and proactively apply them to engage learners.
- Design, execute and evaluate all leadership and soft skills development programs globally.
- Identify and hire trainers, negotiate contracts, and partner with trainers to design and delivery programs.
- Own the L & D budget.
- Roll out and maintain our new learning management system.
- Define and track metrics to measure effectiveness of all L & D initiatives and its impact on business.
You fit the bill if you have a -
- Proven track record of developing and implementing an enterprise wide learning strategy, preferably in a service industry.
- Strong passion to help people learn and grow.
- Familiarity with learning concepts, platforms and best practices
- Sharp business acumen; should be able to design programs independently
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Specialisation in Psychology and/or a professional certification in learning and development is a plus.
- Being a great place to work, we are very selective about who joins our team. If this position interests you, please be prepared to go through an extensive selection process including multiple assessments and interviews.
Job location: Andheri (East), Mumbai
- Application process
To be considered for 'priority' processing, send in your resume with a cover letter outlining '3 reasons why you think you are suitable for this position' to firstname.lastname@example.org