Digital Content Head
We are currently looking for a Digital Content Head in Mumbai for Research Communication Services a division of Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com). We are on a look-out for someone who is passionate and would be responsible for working on content assets across formats for top global publishing and academic brands in the world of science.
About the role-
This is an exciting new role at one of the world’s biggest digital agencies for the academic and publishing communities. Research Communication Services is a growing portfolio at Editage that aims to closely harness and serve the need of the global scientific community to disseminate research for deeper real-world impact and to promote internationalization of academic brands.
Your roles and responsibilities would include –
- Leading a team of writers, designers, and developers to distill jargon-heavy writing across scientific disciplines into easy-to-understand and engaging material in video, audio, and graphical formats
- Communicating clearly and effectively with resources in-house and remote and in cross-cultural professional settings with the objective of delivering projects against set timelines
- Developing communication plans for clients to achieve targeted visibility, media coverage, and/or audience engagement
- (Occasionally) delivering webinars, workshops, training programs aimed at outreach and education
- Attending client meetings with the aim to understand key requirements and business objectives
- Interfacing with business development and sales personnel across markets to help with lead identification and preparing proposals/pitches
- Project management & internal coordination
You fit the bill if you
- Have previous experience in leading a creative team (writers, designers, developers) to oversee content creation for videos, infographics, audios etc. based on client briefs
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in interacting with international clients
- Have excellent project management skills in executing high-impact projects with multiple deliverables and delivery resources spread across geographies
- Are comfortable working with content ranging from scientific to promotional
What’s in it for you?
- Global Exposure: Work in a fast-paced global organization and interact with team & clients across geographies. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle
- Culture: Work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Learn and grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexi-time: The company supports flexible working hours depending on one’s role and business requirements