Associate, Customer Service (Night Shift)
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, UK, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 16 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
The shifts applicable to you will be 10:00 pm IST to 7:00 am IST from Sunday to Thursday (Fri & Sat week off). You will be assigned a 9-hour shift during these hours.
Your responsibilities include:
- Playing the role of a Client Manager responding to client queries and service quotation requests from our ROW client base.
- Working with team members to monitor and achieve the targets towards client conversion rate, influencing repeat customers, etc.
- Converting leads generated by Marketing team, timely response to emails and providing chat support to clients.
You fit the bill if you have :
- Minimum educational qualification as a Graduate
- 1+ experience in a Sales, Client Servicing, Mortgage
- Basic Computer knowledge & decent typing speed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code