Associate, Customer Service (Japan Team)
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, UK, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 16 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
The shifts applicable to you will be 5:00 to 14:30/ 11:30 – 20:30 (Weekdays), 9:00 to 18:00 Saturday. You will be assigned a 9-hour shift during these hours.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Respond to Japanese customer queries over multiple channels
- Understand customer needs and requirements over emails
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
You fit the bill if you have -
- Good keyboard skills
- Good customer service mind-set
- ood Email Writing skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- The ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code