CACTUS is looking for an Angular Developer to work with our Technology Team who can support, design and develop the business requirements of our Medical Communications team for the provision of internal/external web application services. Working with SharePoint Developers to deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
Your roles and responsibilities would include -
- Creating user friendly interfaces & websites using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery & Angular.
- Understanding business requirements and a strong focus on client user experiences.
- Deliver high-quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility, and maintainability.
- Research, implement and help to derive innovative UI solutions.
- Code new features and enhancements across several web apps.
- Working collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designers to understand business requirements and user experience.
- Working closely with Software Engineering and QA team.
- Working and test with multiple browser versions (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
- Works as part of an Agile development team.
- Developing and maintaining responsive mobile-friendly online applications in different languages for different markets like English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, etc.
- Support product managers, UX experts, software engineers and QAs on building strong online applications that enable business growth and supports our customers.
You fit the bill if you –
- Have 2+ years of front end development experience using HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery and Angular, Node.js.
- Have excellent communication skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Have a strong focus on user experience and a relentless drive for quality.
- Are Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Know Responsive Web Development and Media Queries using CSS3.
- Have experience working on Content Management Systems (Wordpress or Drupal).
- Have experience working on Photoshop (Designs to Prototypes).
- Performance Testing experience.
- Have experience building large consumer web applications.
- Have an understanding of how to integrate the front-end to back-end.