We are currently looking for an Account Manager in Mumbai for Research Communication Services, a division of Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com). We are on a look-out for someone who is passionate about managing high-value accounts with top global publishing and academic partners.
About the role-
This is an exciting new role at one of the world’s biggest digital agencies for the academic and publishing communities. Research Communication Services is a growing portfolio at Editage that aims to closely harness and serve the need of the global research community to disseminate research for deeper real-world impact and to promote the internationalization of academic brands.
As Account Manager, RCS, you are the primary point of contact for project communication and relationship management with high-value accounts such as journal editorial offices, university departments, and research groups across the world.
Your roles and responsibilities would include –
- Ensuring client happiness by
- Communicating effectively with clients across different relationship phases ranging from pilot to hyper care to repeat customer
- Communicating clearly, timely, and effectively with clients from across cultures (US, UK, EU, Japan, China, Korea, Middle East)
- Account renewal and growth by lending a positive client experience to the overall service offering
- Follow-up, feedback collection, and NPS logging periodically and after project completion.
- Attending client meetings with the aim to understand key requirements and business objectives
- Providing an accurate client persona and identifying account mining opportunities and communicating the same to business development personnel
- (Occasionally) helping to prepare proposals/pitches
- Project management & internal coordination
- Budgeting and tracking of accounts
You fit the bill if you –
- Have 2+ years of previous experience in B2B account management (science/healthcare/digital communication space preferred)
- Have excellent written (email) communication skills in interacting with international clients
- Have excellent decision-making skills in knowing when to revert to clients and when to check with internal team in light of project timelines and importance
What’s in it for you?
- Global Exposure: Work in a fast-paced global organization and interact with team & clients across geographies. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle
- Culture: Work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Citizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Learn and grow: Our goal is to keep you as long as possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexi-time: The company supports flexible working hours depending on one’s role and business requirements
Job location: Andheri East, Mumbai.
Who we are
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication. CACTUS has been ranked #1 in India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2017, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute India in association with MINT, by HT Media: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv. We’ve also been ranked #18 in 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – in 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute.
Job location: Andheri East, Mumbai
- Application process
Send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention “Account Manager” in the subject line of your email. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.