The client is one of Japan’s leading university presses.
The client wanted to bring out a series of books on marine life and required a publication partner who could speedily edit, design, and typeset these books to ensure consistency in style and design.
To ensure that the client spent minimum time and effort on this project, we
- Understood the client’s requirements about all aspects of production
- Appointed a dedicated project manager who would serve as the single point of contact for the client
- Edited the books to ensure that the language reflected international publication standards and that the style and voice remained consistent through the series
- Maintained common design elements and themes to help readers recognize that the books belonged to a single series
The university press
- Spent minimum time on coordination and was able to focus on other core tasks
- Received print-ready documents that met all its specifications concerning quality and consistency
- Was able to meet its publication deadline