About the Technology team at CACTUS
We are a team of 60+ extremely agile and driven Techies. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and are proud of our ability to achieve 1-min deployments and to scale our hardware capacity up and down in minutes. The secret ingredient of our development recipe includes large portions of agile development with hints of extreme programming for Editage our Primary Line of Business. Laravel, PHP, query, Solr, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, nodejs, angularJS, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, and new relic are few of the many technologies/services we employ. Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly related to performance. We are very generous with our lunchboxes, quirky actions, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged up work environment. What’s more - with the best work hours ethic in the industry and a company policy that takes fun very seriously, we make sure that we work hard and party harder!
PS: If you are a foodie, join us for the daily delicious breakfast.
The Technology team at CACTUS is looking for a UI Developer
As a UI developer you will be
- Creating user friendly interfaces & websites using HTML5, CSS, jQuery & Angular JS.
- Understanding business requirements with a strong focus on client user experiences.
- Delivering high-quality technical designs with high performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Researching, implementing and helping in deriving innovative UI solutions.
- Coding new features and enhancements across several web apps.
- Working collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designers to understand business requirements and user experience.
- Working closely with the Software Engineering team and working and testing with multiple browser versions (IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari).
- Working as part of an agile development team.