Senior Project Manager (Pharma)
Do you have a passion for making projects run smoothly and precisely?
Do you enjoy the responsibility of communicating the complex priorities of a project to diverse teams and stakeholders?
Can you motivate teams to follow through on your plans? Are you diplomatic and good at gaining consensus?
If your answer is yes to the above, then we want you to lead our new projects related to the Pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager who will perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Analysing existing enterprise processes/systems; identifying ways to improve operational efficiency
- Forecasting and capacity planning
- Partnering with the different teams to develop and implement end-to-end processes that meet business objectives
- Fostering a culture of innovation based on team feedback and user voice
- Facilitating process mapping workshops, training and coaching individuals and teams involved in process improvement
- Planning the project by understanding the scope, determining the resources and developing the project schedule
- Ensuring established policies and procedures of the organization are followed
- Executing the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules
- Updating SharePoint
- Coordinating email communication on project and status reporting to stakeholders
- Controlling the project and monitoring MIS, invoicing, consultant costs, cash flow, etc.
- Monitoring time investment on project and ensuring that project files are accurately archived and kept confidential
- Maintaining and monitoring operational databases/tools
- Work on client databases and coordinate client trainings
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Audit project documentation on SharePoint and close project to ensure compliance
What we offer:
- An ambitious company culture
- Exposure to work with cross cultural teams
- Result-oriented team
- Learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
An ideal candidate would need to have the following requirements:
- MBA/Advanced degree or certification in quantitative process improvement disciplines (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) would be an added advantage
- 4-6 years of professional experience (Pharma) with 2 + years in business process management / program management / management consulting and experience working with cross-functional teams to effect continuous improvement
- Prior experience with managing a team will be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills