Senior Manager, Customer Experience and Quality
Senior Manager, Customer Experience and Quality, is a high-impact role central to CACTUS’ success. This role offers the opportunity to understand and engage with our customers, the research community, journals, and the academic and STEM publication industry. It has the unique potential to bring departments closer to the customer so that they embody our vision of Trusted Advisors. As the Senior Manager, Customer Experience and Quality, you will work with everyone from the co-founders, to heads of departments, to process and client managers, market heads, and editors. You will be the voice of the customer, and your goal will be to ensure the highest level of service quality on each job. Marketing, Client Servicing, and Delivery will be your major stakeholders in ensuring that every touch point in a customer’s experience with CACTUS is managed excellently. Based on data-driven insights and feedback analyses, you could decide to work with different teams across the organization to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction on each job delivered. Your problem-solving and decision-making skills will be critical to the success of this role.
- Ensuring end-to-end customer feedback resolution to customers’ satisfaction, within a defined TAT, and creating case studies to provide recommendations for service enhancement
- Deep-diving into customer feedback and leading the strategy to reduce the number of complaints or improve customer satisfaction as measured by Outstanding ratings
- Providing guidance to internal stakeholders and making a case for quality-related improvements through data-driven insights and measurement of business impact
- Owning projects completely (from design to execution) while collaborating with business leaders/functional owners to enhance quality and improve customer feedback
- Working with internal stakeholders to drive improvements across all delivery and client servicing processes that impact the customer’s service experience, e.g., delayed deliveries
- 6 - 10 years' experience as a Quality or Customer Experience Champion preferably in the Airlines or Hotel industry
- Strong customer focus and drive to make an impact Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking, decision-making, and influencing skills
- Good written and conversational English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Eligibility criteria and important considerations: An ideal candidate for this role would be someone, who has worked as Quality Head or Customer Experience champion. If you think Customer first and have turned-around customer satisfaction in any field (including but not limited to hospitality, airlines, retail, and e-commerce), you could be the right fit for this role.