Quality Control Specialist, Publications
Who we are:
The medical communications team at CACTUS works with the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies across a wide range of communications needs including writing, graphics, animation, and strategy for their regulatory and publications teams. We act as trusted advisors by constantly and consistently delivering excellence that goes way beyond just our technical expertise. We work as an extension of our client teams and provide them with flexible and innovative solutions that allow them to manage their budget wisely and do more with less while maintaining high levels of quality and data integrity.
As a QC specialist, you will: Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate manuscripts, posters, slide decks, educational material, medical literature, etc., provided by clients for data accuracy
- Check documents (mentioned above) developed by medical writers for scientific data errors by checking the developed material against annotated references, CSRs, other source data
- Check for discrepancy within text, discrepancy between figures/tables, and between text and supplementary material, and make suggestions for improvements
- Identify missing sources in documents and gaps in scientific logic
- Check for grammar, syntax, style, and compliance with style guides, regulatory guidelines, and publishing requirements
- Be responsible for the quality of the documents/projects fact checked/QCed
- Ensure effective communication of QC/fact check findings with the client/medical writers
- Deliver QC reports to the stakeholders and identify quality trends
- Ensure timely delivery of documents Note: Work-from-home option available subject to candidate’s performance in selection process Whats in it for you?
- We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people in the market because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical writing industry; freshers with substantial knowledge of the publication landscape or clinical research are also eligible
- Master’s degree in Research, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, multitask, and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and zero tolerance to errors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Functional with MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments Awards:
- CACTUS is proud to finish among the top 20 companies offering remote jobs for two consecutive years!
- CACTUS is among the top 20 great places to work for three consecutive years.