Project Lead - HRMS
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
As Project Lead, HRMS, the main requirement of your role is to drive implementation of HRMS system at CACTUS. If you are passionate about Technology & HR and keen to work with a company that has consistently featured on ‘great place to work’ lists, here is your opportunity.
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timelines and budgets
- Drive processes and module owners to meet the needs of individual projects
- Direct project timelines; Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Graduate Degree
- At least three years of Strong background in Full Life-Cycle Project Management of a HRMS
- Familiarity with HR concepts.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience with Project implementation, specifically SAP Success Factors
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent projects for external clients virtually
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems is desirable
For very deserving candidates, we are also open to contractual/consulting arrangement. This is an urgent requirement and we are looking for the person to join us ASAP.