CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs.
- Transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more visually engaging, concise, and interactive experiences
- Develop graphic elements to be used in client presentations
- Build, clean and maintain all aspects of slide masters; edit objects and points; import and format Excel and Word data; work with paragraph parameters; use and create guidelines; and be able to recreate or align a style over entire PowerPoint report
- Producing documents with total accuracy and quality within the specified time frame
- Works closely with project work flow coordinators and meet clients’ specifications
- Responsible for quality of his/her job and should strive for producing documents with zero errors
- Responsible for spell check, formatting and layout and other details to be taken care of during production of the document
- Maintain organizational and client confidentiality
- Responsible for learning latest developments in technologies that are required for execution of clients jobs
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Have a Bachelor’s OR Post- graduation degree in any specialization
- About 1-2 years of relevant experience within the presentation production industry.
- Expert skills in MS- Office programs
- Any certification/experience towards designing or/graphic-related courses/employment would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format.
- Excellent command of the written English language, including a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success