Manager, B2B Marketing
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) , a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the worlds best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
As a Manager for B2B Marketing, you'd be responsible for:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and generate sales opportunities
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop campaign messaging, creative and promotional copy
- Collaborate with cross functional teams ensuring alignment on campaigns and initiatives
- Track, measure, and report on campaign efforts against agreed upon marketing KPIs
Desired skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Previous experience creating customized integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation to produce high quality leads