Intern, Marketing (For Taiwan nationals)
- Ensuring that we meet our revenue and growth targets
- Influencing and executing our Marketing strategy for our global Website, Editage.com, using online channels
- Ensuring there is a steady growth in the submit rate [M: M] and usage of landing pages as well as other online tools to boost conversions.
- Managing PPC and directing SEO strategy
- Monitoring competition, pricing and client feedback and making necessary changes to our Marketing campaigns / websites
- Developing easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content
- Driving traffic to websites using a variety of methods
- Establishing an effective presence on social media sites
- Monitoring the company's online reputation
- Crafting creative email campaigns
- Soliciting customer feedback and optimizing campaigns accordingly
Desired candidate profile:
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Eager to learn and gain international work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Background in online marketing would be preferred
Relocation support and benefits:
- Two-way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS. (There will be no return airfare in case of voluntary resignation before end of contract.)
- Subsidized company accommodation.
- Visa fee reimbursement.
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender. The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.
To know about us, please visit: www.cactusglobal.com
Job location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
- Application process
To apply, send your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” to email@example.com.