Associate, Client Services (Japanese National)
Associate, Client Services (Japan Market Specialist)
Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Manager, Client Experience
Job description: If you are looking to gain exposure in the dynamic field of client services, this is an excellent opportunity for you. As a Japan Market Specialist at CACTUS, you will work collaboratively with members across multiple departments to provide world-class service experience to clients from Japan. You will drive client acquisition, increase repeat business, resolve client complaints, and influence process and system enhancements based on market intelligence gathered through interactions with clients.
- Serving as the POC and Serving as the POC and attending phone calls from clients to provide responses to any service-related inquiries
- Communicating effectively and quickly with Japanese clients over the telephone
- Developing strategy and content for promotional offers periodically
- Translating client submission forms and emails into English and passing on correct information to the editing team
- editing team
- Translating client feedback to English and passing on relevant information to the teams
- Coordinating with the delivery and marketing teams within the organization on a daily basis
- Negotiating with the managers of the editing team in order to provide the best possible service
- experience to clients
- Tracking and analyzing data, identifying trends and providing inputs for the marketing team
- Ensuring customer relationship management through regular CRM activities and seeking
- feedback from clients
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate or postgraduate degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience (preferably in sales or client services)
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent spoken and written Japanese skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements and trends
Selection process: The selection process involves a test followed by 3 rounds of interview.
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Subsidized company accommodation
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS.
- You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000 will be provided.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting all by yourself.
To know more on us, please visit: http://www.editage.jp
Job location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
- Application process
To apply, email your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” to email@example.com.