CACTUS collaborates with leading international journals and publishers to help them maintain publication quality while improving cost- and resource-efficiency through specialized pre-production and editorial services.
Our Pre-Production Support services help journals and publishers manage the final stages of publication efficiently. With a dedicated team of professional editors and designers assigned to each journal or publisher, we offer customized, high-quality services that result in publication-ready documents.
Pre-Production services are available as part of a pre-production pack, as well as separately.
Edit + proofread + typesetting
- Editing documents for language, clarity, structure, flow, and style
- Proofreading to ensure error-free documents
- Formatting artwork according to the journal’s requirements
- Converting raw data into a professional, print-ready file that matches journal requirements
Our Pre-Production Support team comprises
- 800+ professional document editors with PhDs, MDs, and other advanced degrees, and first-hand knowledge of writing conventions, terminology, etc., within their fields
- graphics experts with extensive visualization and design experience across a range of file formats
- DTP operators with specialized qualifications
- Resource- and cost-efficient publication processes
- Reduced administrative burden on in-house staff
- Guaranteed on-time delivery, speedy turnaround times, and prompt customer service
- Assured quality and confidentiality with our ISO-certified quality and IT security systems
- Convenient and customized payment options
- A dedicated relationship manager