CACTUS collaborates with leading international journals and publishers to help them maintain publication quality while improving cost- and resource-efficiency through specialized pre-production and editorial services.
Through partnerships with journals, our Authors’ Editing service improves the English-language quality of the submissions received by journals and ensures that authors submit documents that reflect the highest standards of written English and conform to journal formatting guidelines.
We offer three levels of editing that can be completely customized to suit the varying needs of different institutions and geographies.
Basic check for grammar and spellings
- Grammar and punctuation
- Spelling and typographical errors
- Consistency in format, font, style, and terminology
Complete language check for a well-written document
- All Proofread checks and features
- Language, word choice, sentence construction, and grammar
- Terminology check
- Journal formatting
- Free post-editing support
Language + structural check for a publication-ready document
- All Advanced Editing checks and features
- Logic, flow, structure, and style
- Reference checks
- 365 days of free re-editing and post-editing support
- Cover letter for journal submission
- Editor’s report and ranking of the quality and publication-readiness of the article
Our editorial team includes 800+ professional editors with PhDs, MDs, and other advanced degrees, as well as BELS-certified editors. Editors work within one of the 20 Centers of Excellence (highly specialized subject-area teams), depending on their academic and professional expertise. This ensures that every editor has
- professional editing expertise
- a high level of technical competency
- a keen understanding of the finer nuances of your subject
- first-hand knowledge of the writing conventions, terminology, etc., within your field
Every document we edit is delivered with a 100% Quality Guarantee:
We guarantee that the quality of English in all documents edited by us will meet the standards required by the international publishing industry.
- Documents that meet the language standards required by international journals
- Customized editorial support
- Guaranteed on-time delivery, speedy turnaround times, and prompt customer service
- Assured quality and confidentiality with our ISO-certified quality and IT security systems
- Convenient and customized payment options