Project Manager, Business Process Excellence
Project Manager, Business process excellence is a high visibility role, central to organizations success. You will work closely with everyone from Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Customer Office (CCO), Head of Departments (HODs), to process managers and editors. You will lead end-to-end business process improvement to enhance client experience, build capacity and reduce cost. You will report to the head of Business process excellence and work directly with functions including marketing, delivery, workflow management and client servicing.
- Analyzing existing enterprise processes/systems; identifying ways to improve operational efficiency
- Partnering with the business leaders to develop and implement end-to-end processes that meet business objectives
- Facilitating creation and use of customer journey /customer experience maps
- Fostering a culture of innovation based on customer feedback and user voice
- Facilitating process mapping workshops, training and coaching individuals and teams involved in process improvement
You fit the bill if you have
- 3 + years of professional experience with 2 + years in business process management / program management / management consulting and working with cross-functional teams to effect continuous improvement. Experience in Kaizen/Lean preferred
- MBA/Advanced degree or certification in quantitative process improvement disciplines (e.g. Lean) and a broad knowledge of business process-improvement methodologies is a plus
- Keen ability to solve problems and reach decisions keeping interest of multiple stakeholders in mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence without authority
- Analytical approach and proven ability to relate multiple data points in arriving at a conclusion
- Ability to navigate through individual and department differences to achieve best outcome for the organization and drive change successfully
Job Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
If you have the desire to create impact, customer obsession and deep understanding of systems and processes, this is right role for you.To apply, send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Business Excellence’ as subject line.