.NetDeveloper - Kolabtree
Kolabtree’s goal is to democratise access to science and research. Our first mission is to facilitate academia-academia and academia-business collaboration by connecting clients to highly qualified freelancers for paid services.
Kolabtree is a startup with a large vision, and we are looking for people whose work will be inspired by the vision. We have a passion for excellence and providing an amazing user experience. Our cultural values can be summed up as:
- No risk no reward
- No pain no gain
We are looking for a full-stack developer who will implement Kolabtree's technology and product roadmap with a primarily .Net stack. Must have a passion for providing superior user experience and the technical know-how to deliver it.
- Rapidly implement features on the product roadmap
- Quickly evaluate and learn new technologies, libraries, concepts
- Independently drive features from concept and design through to completion
- Work remotely with a small, distributed team developing a full-stack application using primarily .Net technologies
- Plan and manage integrations with third-party software (e.g., invoice management software and payment processing apps
- Move fast to make things, break things, and iterate constantly based on user feedback
Qualifications and requirements
- Must be willing to put user experience above all else, display agility and approach challenges with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and willingness to be available at various hours to work
- Be comfortable working in an early stage startup with an informal working environment
- Please apply if you're attracted to a dynamic startup environment with a small team, where you're actively involved in driving business growth and learning new things. Need not apply if you’re looking for a 9-to-5 job.
Apply: To apply, please visit the following link to complete an application form