Managing Editor, Medical Communications
The Medical Writing team at CACTUS offers medical writing services to multinational pharma, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We work with clinicians and researchers to help them communicate their science to the world. We are currently looking to add to our team of medical writers, experienced researchers, preferably post docs looking to work in non-lab setting, aspire to be part of a world-class delivery team, and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment.
Medical Editors use their understanding of the subject matter, the medical industry, and publication norms to convert complex scientific content into error-free, publication-ready documents that are both scientifically and linguistically accurate.
As the Managing Editor of the Medical Communications team at CACTUS, you will:
- Managing resourcing and training requirements
- Manage a team of editors (in-house and freelance) and supervise projects assigned to them
- Plan and delegate tasks in keeping with writer/client requirements and delivery deadlines
- Review and provide editorial input on documents of high strategic value
- Manage resourcing and training requirements
- Contribute to proposal/pitch activity when required.
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and style guides to ensure that documents generated meet client requirements
You fit the bill if you have
- MBBS/MD or Masters/PhD in the Life Sciences with knowledge of clinical research
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client satisfaction and quality focus
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong time and project management skills
- Prior team management experience
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
Selection Process: Two or more tests followed by 3 rounds of interview