Intern, Customer Relation Management (Japanese national)
Work with the Customer Relationship Management team at CACTUS on a range of interesting projects where you can apply your skills and learn new skills by working on real business projects in the retail context. The duration of internship is 6-12 months.The top 3 areas of focus in this role are as follows:
- Use data and online research to improve our understanding of how researchers use editing services
- Communicate with Editage customers in order to provide better service and build relationships
- Create online content which helps Editage communicate with its customers
Desired skills and qualities:
- Very enthusiastic to learn and try out new marketing campaigns/techniques
- Willing to face and speak to customers
- Willing to work under close supervision and deadline pressure
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse team
- Prior experience in customer-facing internships is a big plus
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Two way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS.
- - There will be no return airfare in case of voluntary resignation before end of contract
- Subsidized company accommodation.
- Visa fee reimbursement.
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- To make your transition to living in India smooth, you will be provided accommodation in a
- 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.
To know about us, please visit: www.cactusglobal.com
To apply: Send your updated CV/resume along with a cover letter stating “Why you want to work at CACTUS and why do you think you are suitable for this role” and send it to email@example.com