CAMPUS - Associate Editor (only for campus drive students)
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of freelance and in-house editors edits and reviews cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.
CACTUS is ranked one of the top 20 companies to work for in India. To learn more, visit http://cactusglobal.com/about-us/life-at-cactus .
As an associate editor at CACTUS, you will
- Perform deadline-driven quality assurance checks on manuscripts edited by freelancers to review if
a) Poorly worded sentences have been edited for better readability and clarity
b) Client instructions and subject-specific conventions are followed
- Handle manuscripts
- Interact with talented freelance editors from around the world and proactively provide feedback on their editing assignments
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
Essential skills and expertise
- A Bachelors/Masters/PhD/MBBS degree
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
Job location/type: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India; Full-time
To apply, you will need to click on the link below, submit your details on the form, and complete a short screening test. You will hear from us in a couple of days. If you meet the benchmark on the test, you will be invited for another round of tests, followed by the interview rounds.
If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bear the following in mind before you take the test.
1. The test contains 10 questions and should take you around 15 minutes.
2. You will not be able to make changes to your answers once you click on “Submit.”
3. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
4. You will not be able to retake the test. You can, however, reapply and reattempt the test after 3 months.
5. We do not share the answers to the test in order to maintain the integrity of our recruitment process.
All the best!
For Associate Editor, Humanities click here
For Associate Editor, Physical Sciences click here
For Associate Editor, Life Sciences & Medicine click here