Automation Test Lead
About the Technology Team at CACTUS:
We are a team of 40 extremely agile and driven Architects, Project Managers, Software Developers, QA, OPS, and UX experts. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and are proud of our ability to achieve 1-min deployments and to scale our hardware capacity up and down in minutes. The secret ingredient of our development recipe includes large portions of agile development with hints of extreme programming. Drupal, PHP, query, Solr, Elasticcache, nodejs, angularJS, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, new relic, are few of the many technologies/services we employ. Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly related to performance. We are very generous with our lunchboxes, quirky actions, smiles, and pranks all of which help us maintain a charged up work environment. Whats more - with the best "work hours ethic in the industry and a company policy that takes "fun" very seriously, we make sure that we work hard and party harder!
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer
Every major revision and/or addition of features will be routed to this individual for quality assessment and will only be launched once you give the go ahead ! You must ensure that every change and new functionality is consistent with its scope, is of sound logic, and meets the user's requirements. You should be able to automate smoke and regression suites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing Automation Framework and Implementing Automation Framework
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation test suite for our websites and applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- Identifying Test cases for Automation.
- Writing scripts, executing test cases and debugging.
- Responsible for guiding team members on Automation.
- Working collaboratively and closely with developers, designers, product managers and users.
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant web quality assurance/testing experience in e-commerce domain.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium Webdriver.
- Good knowledge of automation framework.
- Good debugging and selenium related problem solving skills.
- Experience with Grid, TestNG or JUnit, and Jenkins or any integration tool.
- Experience with Bug & Test Management Tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center, Testlink or TestRail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience of Page Objects and Page Factory Design Pattern Framework.
- Experience of manual multi-lingual testing.
- Knowledge of programming language Java.
- Experience of data base testing using Database - MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server.
Location: Andheri West
To explore this opportunity, e-mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit http://www.cactusglobal.com to know more.