Online test for editing position
To apply, you will need to submit your details in the form below and complete a short screening test. If you meet the benchmark on the test, you will be directed to a page where you can upload your resume. If your resume is shortlisted, you will be invited for another round of test, followed by the interview rounds.
The instructions for the screening test are given below. If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, you can email us at email@example.com.
Please bear the following in mind before you take the test.
1. The test has 2 parts, each comprising 10 questions.
2. This is a timed test, which you need to finish within 30 minutes. The clock will be activated the moment you hit “Take the test,” and will be visible on the top right of each page.
3. Note that there is no “Back” button. Make sure you are reasonably confident of your answers before submitting them and moving on to the next question.
4. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
5. You will not be able to retake the test a second time. You can, however, reapply and reattempt the test after 3 months.
All the best!